First time diver-introductory dive
Our diving instructor will make your first time dive experience memorable!
While in shallow water, you will be able to observe and be in close proximity to many different species of tropical fishes.
With safety in mind and while diving no deeper than 10′, you will discover and experience the feeling of weightlessness and freedom while discovering the amazing marine life of the lagoon of Bora Bora.
No special skills are required for this introductory dive, this activity is available to all starting from 8 years of age.
Upon your first dive completed, you would be able to start our discovery program leading to becoming a certified diver.
Approximately a 2 hour outing including the transfer and dive briefing Snacks & warm tea served onboard after the dive.
- Free transfer to and from your resort
- Full equipment provided at no extra charge
- Each dive lasts between 45 and 60 minutes
- 30 minutes of diving at a maximum of 6 meters depth
- Dive in small groups
- Lagoon dives: manta rays, eagle rays, coral garden, turtles
- Hand shower on board
- Snacks, hot tea, water, towels